Saturday 12 March 2011

Oops! I have been a bit slack on the blog front!! But in my defence I have been quite busy! We have had guests staying for the last three weekends!

The first weekend we had Andrew, Ana and the very sweet little Mya!!






Felix and Georgia just adore their cousin and are very gentle playing with her! She got lots of hugs!!!!










Felix in particular loves looking after her!!

Then The following weekend ROBSKI came to stay!

Then it was my mums birthday!



Here's the cake I made her!










Then pat and Colin came to stay and I had a chance to perfect my cake skills for pats birthday!!




Both kids had a party that weekend too!!



This photo made me laugh!! Pat looking over! It's like feeding time at the zoo!!!




Then on Tuesday the three of us made pancakes for pancake day!!



Starting the toss!



Mid toss!




Result!!!!!




This one didn't see the Pan again!!!!!!!'




I will leave you with this beauty!! On my notice board this morning there was a little addition to my note!!!

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment