Monday 19 September 2011

The very hungry caterpillar


It always takes ages to come round but goes in flash once it is here!

This year for Georgia's 4th birthday party, we did the very hungry caterpillar theme! I have been planning it for months!!

I managed to find some hungry caterpillar fabric so made her a dress!!




She looked so sweet!!

I also made decorations for the room!







And claire came and did aagicsl movers party all based on hungry caterpillar!!

The cake pops that I showed you in my last blog post were transformed into the cake!!




It was great fun! All the food was everything in the book and the sandwiches were made in circles and looked like caterpillars!!

The party was lovely, however I couldn't have done the party like this without the help of my family, especially my mother and father in-law!!! They are amazing, talk about having back up! They have mine covered! For years they have been there at my children's parties, helping to blow up balloons, move furniture, helping with the food, clearing up!!!!!! Maybe next year I will give them a rest !!!!!!

I had a small tinge of sadness yesterday morning on Georgia's actual birthday as i packed her off to nursery, this is the beginning of my babies leaving the baby stuff behind and heading into proper childhood!! This time next year she will be at school and i wont get to spend the day with her!!

Nursery did some baking with her



And gave her a card a present and then she and i spent most of the day together playing with her new presents!! She particularly likes her new make up!!



We gave her a new very pink bike this year with stabilisers and a dolly carrier on the back!! (that's what sold it to Georgia!!!)


Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment