Saturday 18 December 2010

Hair cut fest!!

Today we have all had hair cuts!! It is brilliant! Our hairdresser comes round to our house, we all have our hair cut (+ coloured in my case) in turn then are able to go off and do our own thing!! I love it because getting childcare for the length of time my cut and colour takes is hard! But she puts the colour on, cuts the others hair whilst I am waiting then cuts and blow dry and straightens my hair!!

All for a very reasonable £58!!!!!




Last night my dad babysat whilst chris and I went to 'just the tonic' christmas show! It was very funny! Saw Sarah Millican who was good as were the other three comics but can't remember their names!!

Was spoilt slightly by some drunk girls a few rows back who talked loudly through it until they where physically thrown out making a very nosy and off putting for the comedian exit!!!

Off to my friend fiona 40th birthday party tonight (good job I had my hair done today!!!) whilst my other lovely friend Sally babysits (despite me double booking myself for her baby-sitting night last week! Note to self!.... Must make it up to her!!!)

So all busy busy busy! Can't wait for Christmas to put my feet up and relax!!!!!

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment