Friday 3 December 2010

Snow day scrapbooking!!

Amazingly with two children in the house I managed to do a layout today!! It is our third snow day, although in reality it is - 4.5 and icy!!




My friend Bindie sent me the circle on a card. It is all about things that make you happy! I have added a photo of coffee and donuts at Tim Hortons in Prince Edward Island, Canada because it reminds me of a place i feel at home and at peace! I think maybe because i was here at a time that was influential in my life! Where I went a teenager and gained my independence to become a young woman! I love it there! The laid backness, the friendliness, the general pace of life and of course my godfather!!




Here are two more that I did at the weekend at shan's!

This one is the latest school photo printed onto canvas paper!




This one was a school trip that I went on in the summer with Felix pond dipping!! Or in Felix's case... Thigh wading!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment