Saturday 12 February 2011

Cupcake heaven!!




I went on a cupcake decorating course today with my lovely friends Sally, Rachel, Tracy and Mandy! We learnt how to ice them and make roses and butterflies for the top!!


I was very pleased with the end results!!




Anyway I was so inspired that I continued to make some more!!




Also been baking lots for an afternoon tea party that I am hosting tomorrow for Rachel and Tracy's birthday!!

I also managed to make a wheat free cake for chris's valentines present!!!




Still need to decorate it but it does look yummy!!!

I also came home to a beautifully spring cleaned house as I got a voucher from groupon! What a lovely treat!! Even Felix felt better in a lovely spring cleaned environment!!! (and his room is like an animal pit!!!)

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment