Thursday 10 February 2011

They say the funniest things!!!!!

Children that is! ............so the other morning as I am merrily getting myself up and dressed, my darling 8 year old son comes into my bedroom dressed in only his pj bottoms! He sits on my bed, looks down at his body and says " mummy, if I cut off my head, my nipples could be my eyes and belly button could be my mouth!" "yes!" I reply.....to which he replies " yes and if you cut off your head, you boobies could be your eyes....but you would always be looking at the floor!!!!!!!!!"

Oh how I laughed!! Then picked my boobs (and indignant chin) back off the floor, placed them in the over the shoulder boulder holder (not my chin obviously!!) and merrily carried on with my day!

So to cheer you up and make you smile, here is a more perkier version!!




You may call me Miss February from now on!!!!


Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment