Sunday 29 May 2011

There were 10 in the bed!!!!

Well only 4 really.....but they only just fit!!

Every time we stay at Pat and Colin's, the kids get straight out of bed in the morning and head straight into bed with them!!! They then have stories read to them with great excitement! It is like Christmas more than once a year!!



I feel so blessed to have them as parents in law and for grandparents to my children!!

They are the most amazing grandparents and my children have such a lovely positive relationship with them! In fact when I asked Georgia who was here favourite person in while whole world, she replied 'Grandma!'

To be fair, Grandma is the most amazing person and I am truly lucky to have her as a mother in law! She has been one of the most influential women in my life and has been such a positive re model, friend and mentor to me! I have learnt so much from her!

She is a very rare gem that I have been fortunate to see twinkle in the jewellery box of life!! She is one of my most favourite people too!!!!!

Tomorrow we are off to Philadelphia to my lovely aunt Wendy and her husband Alan for my cousin Dan's wedding!!!!

My BFF Bindie is house sitting for us.......and always cooks us a yummy meal for when we get home!!!!!! Another gem in my life!!

Will keep you updated with Philly!!!!!!

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment