Wednesday 4 May 2011

What a massive day!!!

It is a huge day!!! Not only have I just handed in my research project which was the culmination of 4 months work but I also met my new niece!

Hannah and Dan are still deciding on a name for her so in the mean time, she will be known as Baby Thory!!




She is absolutely adorable, so small and dainty and Hannah said she thought she looked a little like Felix when she came out!!



Hannah is up and about and is feeling a little better after a shower and some lunch!!



And what is really great is that Hannah has been moved to a ward that my lovely friend Jackie is the sister on!!!

Jackie was also my midwife when I had Georgia and then Jackie enrolled 2 years later on a course that I was teaching!! Such a small world!!!




Another miracle making it's way in the world! What a great world it is!!

Carla x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you all xx
    Baby Thory (look forward to hearing what they have decided to call her)looks gorgeous - can see the Felix and Georgia in her, especially in the 2nd photo.
    How wonderful that they are on the same ward as Jackie, lovely that she was your midwife too and will be well looked after. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete