Wednesday 17 November 2010

Mini master chef!




- so felix and I have joined cooking club at school and this is what we made today using a basic scone recipe!! Apart from us both wearing most if the flour we think we did a good job!!

Maybe felix will change his life ambition again to a chef this time!!

Originally he wanted to become ice cream van man...... Which I was ok with (once he had been to uni, got his business degree, set up a rival to ben and Gerry's and got himself in a financial position to keep me in the manner that I plan to become accustomed to!!!!)
But then he said he didn't want a job, he would just stay at home!!

I did my parentally duty and rather than inform him of the welfare system in our country, I politely explain that wasn't an option as he would starve!!!!

However, I now reckon Gordon Ramsey should watch his back, especially after I have had toast made for my breakfast twice this week!!!! Result!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment