Friday 26 November 2010

Patching farm Christmas fair

Today I have had a lovely day with my lovely friends Tracy and Rachel (despite feeling ver tired with a headache!!)

We went to the Christmas fair at Patchings Farm, there was some really lovely handmade stuff but the only thing we came out with was a wheat filled lavender smelling teddy for Georgia and some little Santa clip on earrings!!

I could have spent a fortune but was very restrained(only because it meant I had to write a cheque out each time I wanted to spend something!! Cash would have dripped through my fingers!!!!)

Seeing my friend shan for the weekend and I can't wait!! I always have a good time with her!!

As I sit writing this after an end of week and can't be bothered to cook trip to macdonalds, Felix has just handed me a little note!!


Who says you can't buy love!!!!! ;)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment