Wednesday 17 November 2010

Prototypes!!

My very lovely friend Tracy has asked me to help her come up with an invitation for her 10th wedding anniversary party!

After lots of thinking about it, I spotted an idea which was a cake baked in a baked bean tin! What a fab idea! Tin is the anniversary thing for ten years and Tracy really wanted to incorporate it somehow!


So this is what I have come up with!! What do you think??

It has the invitation printed on the inside of the wrapper and is stamped with my lovely stampin' up stamps! It will of course be full of cake......... and if she likes it I have to make 30 (she has loads of friends!!!!) Luckily she has been saving tins or my kids would be very fed up with beans by Christmas!!!!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love this Carla, what a great idea. I knew I recognised that stamp when I saw the photo, it looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete