Sunday 21 November 2010

Scrapping sisters!!

Last night I has a few buddies round for a crafty night! Haven't done any scrapping for sooo long of my own stuff! Only seem to manage to scrap layouts that I am teaching at mo, so it was really nice to get 5 of my own done!!




This photo was taken at a friends wedding in 2008 and I really like this photo of Georgia and her daddy!!




This is of my two peas in a pod at conkers in the summer!!




This is me at conkers! I love this colour! It is my absolute favourite!




This is a really old photo of Felix and I at a Morgan event! It wasn't until I saw this photo that I realised we both had matching jumpers!!!!!




Again my two little peas! I love this paper but it challenged me to use it!!!!!

I was quite impressed as I think I managed to out scrap Sally who is the faster scrapper in the west!!!! (well east actually!!!!)

Thank you to Lisa, Sally and Debs for being my scrappy sisters for the night........ It was just what the doctor ordered (and chris was pleased as he got the TV to himself for the night!!!)

Next time the rest of you need to join us!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment