Thursday 27 January 2011

Fabulous Friends!!!


I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends that invest, believe in me and support me! Thank you to every single one of you! X

Last night I went to see Sally who spoilt me with tea and cakes!!




Yum yum!!

But she also made me a lovely gift! I was very touched by her thoughtfulness!!




She hand made me a little sign saying harris-marsh! It looks great on the mantelpiece!!

Off for a meeting with my friend Lisa today to start organising the retreat in June and then lunch with Tracy whilst Georgia and her friend Tommy play!!

Where would I be without my friends??? (probably doing much more college work! But hey, a little friendly distraction doesn't hurt!!!!!)

Carla x

1 comment:

  1. What lovely words xxx
    Was lovely to see you and good to be getting things organised!

    ReplyDelete