Tuesday 4 January 2011

New year......new rules!!!!!

Right! Enough is enough!! I have decided that both kids are old enough to start doing a chore daily!!! The ones that would help most are ..........





Loading the dishwasher and



Sweeping the floor under the table after dinner!!

Despite lots of protests and argues about who sweeps up, both kids finally did it!!!! They even had smiles on their faces (eventually!!!!!!!!)

Each job will be done on a rotation basis but will be done by them daily !!!!!! (umm.....I wonder how long it will actually last!!! Hopefully at least the end of the week!!)
I feel liberated!!!! I will no longer be a domestic slave to my children!!!!! (well this week any way!!!)

Back to school tomorrow!! Not looking forward tooth early morning get up but am looking forward to the peace!!

We have the home visit from the nursery tomorrow for Georgia starting at the school nursery next week!!! No more baby!!! Part of me is sad to see this phase of my life gone but part of me is looking forward to some freedom again!!!!! Not having to travel ever where with so much clobber! Just sad I will have to leave the pushchair behind! What will I do with all my shopping!!!!!

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment