Thursday 20 January 2011

I am such a baby!!


I am such a baby when it comes to going to the dentist!!

Went for a check up today and the dentist that I built a relationship of trust with over last three years (after telling me I was his most difficult patient and that I was leaking out of the edge of my eyes!!! I call it crying!!) has now moved on to Germany!

But they didn't ring me to tell me this fact! No! I walked in to find a new dentist who is permanent! ( I clarified that before I start trusting him!!)

Anyway I can't help it! The minute I lie down my eyes start leaking and I start shaking!!

So I need a new filling as I chipped my old one and that involves an injection!.......So I didn't have it done today!

Need time to mentally prepare for that one and find my iPod so I can blast music into eyes and not hear anything that is happening!! To visualise myself in Abbas world not in the dentist surgery!!!

Anyway long shot of it is that I am and probably always will be a very big baby at the dentist!!!!! And I am back there in two weeks to do it all over again!!

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment