Wednesday 12 January 2011

Today has been a good day!

Today I handed in my assignment on curriculum development and inclusive practice! Very relieved to have finished it! I am really enjoying doing my PGCE! It challenges my mind and gives me a focus but I do feel a pressure over my head when there is a deadline looming!!!

It was Georgia's first full day at nursery today and her first proper packed lunch!! She was ver excited and very pleased because her daddy took her to school so he could see her nursery! She was ready and dressed with coat on waiting by the door at 7am!!!!!!!

I picked them up and we all went to cooking club, where we cooked up a pepperoni pizza using a scone recipe as a base!!




We got the award for being most messy (although it was hard to find us in the cloud of flour we produced!!!) and as a result award (to me!!) for keeping cool in the kitchen!! I think she knew I really needed Valium to be there!!! I know why I don't do much 'baking' at home!!!! It takes a year to clean up after!!!!!! My limit is pre made mixes that you add water to!!!!!

It was fun though and felix loves it!!!!!!

Just the bedtime run to do now before putting my feet up in front of tv!!

Chris coming home late after meetings in london today (finishing off with one at a champagne reception!!! Techically I don't think that should be classed as a meeting!!!! ........ But then I don't own a super yacht either!!!!)


Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment