Saturday 1 January 2011

New years resolutions!!!!!!

Last night we had a murder mystery party at our house which was set in 1925!

This was my costume for it!!



Was it a good night I hear you ask!!! Well Tracy turned out to be the murderer! Silent but deadly!!!!




Here is a photo of the aftershock!! Will let you make your own minds up about what happened!!!!!

..........So my new years resolution this year is to blog at least 5 out of 7 days a week, and at the end of the year have it all created into a book that in many many years to come, can be read and reflected on by future generations!

This is a good year to do it as it will include the birth of my nephew/niece in May!!

How lovely it will be to record that as well as my children's thoughts and feelings!! I might also put in some of today's costs!!!

A bottle of wine is about £5, a litre of petrol is £1.25, a loaf of bread is around £1, house prices are at a low currently!

So what are your new years resolutions????? Let me know!!!


Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment