Saturday 15 January 2011

Poorly bunny!


Oh no! I have a poorly baby girlie! Feeling very sorry for herself today!



Didn't stop her watching telly through her sick bowl though!!!! I was feeling a little rough too but then I had a wonderful massage! (So did Chris!). My friend Fiona has set herself up in business doing beauty therapy and will come to your home for treatments! Her prices are very reasonable too!! Let me know if you want her number!!!

The aromatherapy oils that she used have left the front room smelling delicious! (for a change!!)

Last night I baby sat for my friend Sally and did some scrapbooking!

Here are my latest layouts!




Felix's 8th Willy Wonka birthday party!




Being silly!!










Am busy making invitations for afternoon tea for a friend birthday!

Here is a sneak peek!!



Carla. X

No comments:

Post a Comment