Thursday 13 January 2011

Ok......I really need to stop spending money this month now!!!


We are only two weeks into jan and already my overdraft is at the max! Must not spend any more money!!!!

It is just that when I take a peek at the charity shops, everything seems such a bargain!!!

Check today's booty out!!









This set was £2.95!!




Bit more expensive at £10.99 but it is Colclough!!!

And a few odd ones for a couple of quid!!




Just cannot resist a bargain!!!!!!

Got a bit of a sore throat today so have whacked some vits down me! Had to get up early to wash the dreaded nit stuff out of hair! (not mine!!! I kill mine with the straighteners!!!!)

But did have my first treatment of lazer hair removal!! OMG!! It hurts!!!! Felt like someone was needle felting me!!!

Will take pain killers next time!!!

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment